Brake Service, Repair and Testing in Preston
When considering brake systems never leave it to the point that brake repairs become unavoidable.
Regular inspections like our 65pt vehicle report, included in every full car service undertaken at On The Move Mechanical Repairs, are imperative in assuring the vehicle's brake system is functioning well. Our service staff will alert you should they suspect that repairs or servicing of your car's braking system is needed so it doesn't lead to a serious problem.
Brake services we provide at On The Move Mechanical Repairs include:
- Replacement Of Brake Pads
- Flush Brake Fluid And Replace
- Brake Disc/Rotor And Drum Machining or Resurfacing
- Replace Drum And Brake Disc
- Brake Caliper Replaced
- Brake Hose/Lines Replaced
- Replacing Complete Brake System
Get more information about Brake Services from your Repco Authorised Dealer Here.
If you detect any tell tale signs that a vehicle's brakes may require service or repair book in to have your brake system checked in our Preston car service centre today.
BOOK NOW CONTACT US
Brake warning signs to be on the alert for:
- Brake Pedal Feels Sticky
- Brakes Overly Noisy
- Swerving Under Braking
- Vibration Whenever Brakes Are applied
- Brake Light Remains Lit
- Brake Pedal Appears Spongy
- Impaired Stopping Ability
- Brake Pedal Seems Hard
To see more about these warning signs and the probable causes visit 5 Warning Signs your Brakes need servicing